We can’t wait to kick start a whole new year of summer of camps in the Lab! Spend a week with Toodlelou – guaranteed fun for your young creative.
We’ll spend the day exploring science, conducting experiments, drawing in sketchbooks, painting, sculpting, collaging and more.
Experience arts, making and science in an intimate and inspiring setting. We keep our camp size small, just 12 kids, with weeks catering to different age groups and their abilities. The result is a diverse and engaging week for kids 4-12 yrs. Bring your imagination for a week’s worth of exploration, experimentation, creation and fun!
We’ll be running week long camps over the following weeks;
- July 9 – July 13 (Ages 8-12)
- July 16 – July 20 (Ages 4-7)
- July 23 – July 28 (Ages 5-10)
- July 30 – July 3 (Ages 5-10)
- August 7-10 (Ages 4-7)
- August 13-17 (Ages 8-12)
- Camp runs each day from 9.30am to 2.00pm
- Camps are booked on a weekly basis, more than one week can be booked as activities will vary.
- Camps are designed is for 4-7 year olds, 5-10 year olds and 8-12 year olds, depending upon the week.
- Parents may drop-off.
- The cost is €100 per child.
- Sibling discounts are available – see our faq for details of the discount rates and codes.
- Please send along a morning snack and lunch for your child.
- Please apply sunscreen in and morning and send along a hat as we will be spending time outdoors (and we hope the sun will be shining!)