Open Studio times are some of our favourite moments of the week. These are times when we invite parents and carers to come with your child to open studio time. Kids are able to select from a huge selection of materials, including paints, pastels, glitter, beads, stickers, collage, cardboard, fabric, yarn, etc. to tinker and experiment and create something brilliant with their own ideas.
This is an amazing opportunity for children to explore their own creativity with parents and staff there to help bring their ideas to life- should they need it.
If kids need an idea to get them started, a menu of ideas and a gallery of work will be available to inspire them.
- Open Studio takes place every Saturday from 10.00-1pm.
- Parents must stay for under 5s, and can drop-off for over 5s.
- Open Studio lasts for three hours, stay as long as you wish.
- Open to children ages 2-teen.
- A drop-in class, you can pay as you go (€8 per child under 5, €10 per child over 5) or purchase a Toodlelou Punch Card – good for 5 drop-in sessions at a reduced rate of €32 for under 5s, €40 for over 5s. We keep the card at the Lab (so it can’t get lost!) and punch it at each visit.